Thursday, September 1, 2011

Borders Bargains

Here's mine and Tiny Reverse Vampire's most recent haul from the Borders sale:

My Bargains
Very happy with my purchases, just check out the savings :)  The 3 books at the top of the pile were under $3 each.  Love when books are this cheap because I can buy whole series sometimes for well under the price of a normal book.  Now to make room on the TBR shelf.

Tiny Reverse Vampire's Bargains

Tiny Reverse Vampire is a very eclectic reader.  She found lots of good stuff and also saved some money.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I hit the border's sale last week... i did pretty good but had to put a bunch back due to budget, but i still wish i had splurged a little more...looks like you guys did great! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Book Savvy Babe, yeah, we had a lot of fun shopping and today we'll probably be going back for more. :)

    @Sullivan Yeah, I was especially excited about finding the Twilight's Dawn book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)