Sunday, June 16, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Best Book Covers of 2013 So Far!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Best Book Covers of 2013 So Far

 This cover really encompasses what happens in the book so well and it really makes the book stand out.

I adore this cover because it's so different from the other covers in the series, it just pulls everything together so well.

I’m really curious about this book and can’t wait to see if it’s as cool as the cover is.

The text and background just blend beautifully.

This cover looks so cool, I can't wait for this book to be released. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pick! I love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love these covers too and they all really make me want to read the books. :)

      Delete
  2. nice!!! we have one in common! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)