Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Infinite

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  



Infinite by Jodi Meadows

* Book will be released January 28, 2014

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"The stunning conclusion to the Incarnate trilogy, a fantasy series about a girl who is the first new soul born into a society where everyone else has been reborn hundreds of times. 
Ana knows that soon life in Heart will be at risk so she escapes with her friends, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan's ascension and keep the other Newsouls safe. But only she knows the true cost of reincarnation and the dangers she'll encounter if she returns to stop him once and for all."

The finale of this book is shaping up to be extremely intense especially after the revelations from the last book. I can't wait to see what happens to Ana, Sam, and the whole society of Heart.

6 comments:

  1. Eppp! I have copies for the first two books but I've never read them, maybe I should start reading them soon! Nice pick! That cover looks so gorgeous!

    Check out my WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah this series is definitely worth checking out. Thanks :) Yes, I love all the covers of this series too.

      Delete
  2. Love the cover but not into this series, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't really my type of read, but I've been hearing good things about it. I love the cover though :) Thanks for sharing and have a great Christmas! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    One Million Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like the cover too. Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)