Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday - The School For Good and Evil #2


"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...

The School for Good and Evil #2: A World without Princes by Soman Chainani

* Book will be released April 15, 2014

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:


"In the epic sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel The School for Good and Evil, Sophie and Agatha are home, living out their Ever After. But life isn't quite the fairy tale they expected. 
When Agatha secretly wishes she'd chosen a different happy ending, she reopens the gates to the School for Good and Evil. But the world she and Sophie once knew has changed. 
Witches and princesses, warlocks and princes are no longer enemies. New bonds are forming; old bonds are being shattered. But underneath this uneasy arrangement, a war is brewing and a dangerous enemy rises. As Agatha and Sophie battle to restore peace, an unexpected threat could destroy everything, and everyone, they love—and this time, it comes from within."


I didn’t know that there was a second one. Great series, like the twist in the stories of the blurred lines of where good and evil sit. I am curious where they are going to take the story and universe with how the last one ended.

5 comments:

  1. We have this one on our WOW too. Great pick.:)

    New GFC follower.

    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I haven't read this one. Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My WOW is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this series good? I know it was an adaption. Thanks for sharing


    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by today everybody. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)