Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Couples {Part III}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa & Friends’ Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Couples {Part III} 

I love all of these couples because they all work so well together and as separate characters too.

Jaenelle and Daemon just have so many epic moments together and their chemistry is crazy.


Eleanor and Park have such an interesting relationship and you will root for them throughout this book.


Gray and Cassidy are perfect for each other. I loved seeing their relationship progress. It was great to see the lighter jewels and see this area of the world more.


Etienne and Anna are my favorite couple that Perkins has written. They just have a swoony kind of chemistry.

Annabeth and Percy have not had an easy road and I'm just crossing all my fingers and toes hoping that they don't die in the last book.

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)