Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Breaking the Rules

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...


Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry

* Book will be released December 08, 2014

Check out the description from Goodreads:

"A summer road trip changes everything in this unforgettable new tale from acclaimed author Katie McGarry

For new high school graduate Echo Emerson, a summer road trip out west with her boyfriend means getting away and forgetting what makes her so... different. It means seeing cool sights while selling her art at galleries along the way. And most of all, it means almost three months alone with Noah Hutchins, the hot, smart, soul-battered guy who’s never judged her. Echo and Noah share everything — except the one thing Echo’s just not ready for.

But when the source of Echo’s constant nightmares comes back into her life, she has to make some tough decisions about what she really wants — even as foster kid Noah’s search for his last remaining relatives forces them both to confront some serious truths about life, love, and themselves.

Now, with one week left before college orientation, jobs and real life, Echo must decide if Noah's more than the bad-boy fling everyone warned her he'd be. And the last leg of an amazing road trip will turn... seriously epic."



Noah and Echo are my favorite couple in the series so I can’t wait to read what happened on that road trip.

12 comments:

  1. I have yet to read a book from Katie but I hear great things. I need to check her out one day. Here's my pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out, she writes some great books. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. I still haven't read Pushing the Limits yet, haha. Had it for ages but keep forgetting about it.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read it and then read this one directly after it. :)

      Delete
  3. This one is a given! I love Katie's books. Great pick. :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I love her style and always have to read the books ASAP.

      Delete
  4. Breaking the Rules is my WoW this week too! I completely agree about Noah and Echo, they are the best couple of the bunch so far. Great minds and all that, happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, definitely great minds do think alike. Yeah they're my favorite couple and then West's book was pretty great too so that couples my second favorite.

      Delete
  5. This sounds good. I have a couple of her books on my kindle I will have to get to it and soon I think. Great choice.
    Here is my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met Katie years ago at a book event years ago and she was so nice! Great pick!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)