Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve


It’s been an interesting holiday season. We have no grandparents left after this year so holidays are a bit different now. Not just sad different more a bit melancholy though but does let you remember well how awesome family can be. Though we continue to celebrate in our own ways and keep traditions alive. 

There is plenty of good stuff too like the normal holiday good times. Also the great bonus of working at a Community College Library that means I get a paid week off work. I'm looking forward to Christmas and hopefully organizing my space more at home aka actually organizing all my books, and starting off the new year right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)