Friday, December 5, 2014

Review - I Want It That Way

I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre

My oh my aren’t you a great take on the whole NA genre. I was not expecting the relationship to start the way it did. You are full of great chemistry and I find myself caring about all of these characters. You even ended well and made me want to read the rest of the series ASAP.

Nadia’s an interesting character who has to figure out what she wants from the world. She thinks she has to be perfect and to prove that she’s good enough at school, her job, and life.

I loved the first chapter where her and Ty meet. I knew I was going to like the book after reading that. It’s great to have humor mixed in with the seriousness and steaminess of the story.

Ty seemed to be the drama queen of the relationship making everything so intense. I know he’s just thinking about Sam too but dang you’d wish he’d see sooner that it’s better if both of them are happy. He’s understandable sure but wow the kid is four years old you would think he’d have got some counseling or something by now. Saying that though you can see how close he is with his kid, he’s just not great at other relationships or thinking that relationships should be long term.

Though I might be biased being from Nebraska, my favorite part of the story happened in Nebraska.

Overall a solid book probably a 3 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes for the story and a solid 4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes for the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)