Monday, March 9, 2015

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - A Darker Shade of Magic

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab


* Wow, what an epic story.

* Kell is such an intriguing character and I would really love to have that coat of his.

* The world building and characters are so well done.

* Lila’s character and attitude is a great foil to Kell, I like how she can really hold her own in any world.

* The multiple worlds and magic will most definitely keep you interested in the book.

* Kell’s family really has you wondering where the story will go especially that ending.

* There are a ton of mysteries left to solve and I have a couple of theories about a character and what might happen, can’t wait to see if I’m right.

* I loved this book and can’t recommend it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)