Thursday, July 30, 2015

Finding New Authors to Read - K.K. Hendin

I am so happy when I find new authors to read. Someone made a comment on twitter about a book they were reading and it sounded good so I checked it out. I don’t read a ton of NA (New Adult) books but I’m always happy when an author finds a way to make them new or interesting.

K.K. Hendin just drew me right into the Twelve Beats In A Bar series. I read the first book over the course of about two days, then the next day I managed to finish the 1.5 sequel in probably two hours. The characters and their story just catch you right away and you’ll just have to know what happened next. Of course now I plan to read book two ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)