Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Waiting On" Wednesday - The Bazaar of Bad Dreams: Stories

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  


The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King

* Book will be released November 3, 2015


Check out the description from Goodreads:

"The next short story collection containing many of the previously published but hard-to-find short stories published since Just After Sunset."


I love King’s short stories and can’t wait to read this collection. I find his short stories actually scary and they’re one of the only books to give me bad/scary dreams.

12 comments:

  1. You know I have yet to read a single Stephen King book. Same I know. Maybe I need to dive in and maybe this is a good starting point. What I'm Waiting On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yeah I would definitely recommend diving into King's short stories. I find that I usually end up liking them more than his books/they usually pack quite a punch. :)

      Delete
  2. That cover is so creepy! I haven't read a Stephen King novel in so long now, this sounds great.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the cover is great and his short stories are usually awesome.

      Delete
  3. I am definitely not into horror books. I can't even read Goosebump without having nightmare. But I do know that many love Stephen King and he is a well known author, so I hope that you enjoy it when you get you hands on it.

    Carolyn @#GeekGirlBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn, I don't read a lot of horror either but I love King's short stories.

      Delete
  4. This sounds really great! And from Stephen King, no less. Plus the cover looks eerily awesome. Thank you for sharing this!


    Have a great day!
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never read any Stephen King books but wow the cover is so Stephen King! Hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh perfect for the season! Great pick. Love the cover. Love Stephen King!

    Happy Wednesday~

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it'll be a great read for this time of year. Happy Wednesday to you too. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)