Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Lost Ocean

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...  


Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book by Johanna Basford

* Book will be released October 27, 2015

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"From the creator of the worldwide bestsellers Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest, a beautiful new coloring book that takes you on a magical journey beneath the waves

With Lost Ocean, Johanna Basford invites color-inners of all ages to discover an enchanting underwater world hidden in the depths of the sea. Through intricate pen and ink illustrations to complete, color, and embellish, readers will meet shoals of exotic fish, curious octopi, and delicately penned seahorses. Visit coral reefs and barnacle-studded shipwrecks, discover intricate shells and pirate treasure. Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest fans and newcomers alike will welcome this creative journey into an inky new world."


I know this is a coloring book but it still looks like it’ll be a lot of colorful fun. I don’t know about you but I do still enjoy coloring.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask what got you into colouring? everyone's story is so different, so I'm curious (I haven't myself yet, but I appreciate this one -- it looks like it's going to be fun!). Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/10/21/wow-up-against-the-night/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just think I've always enjoyed coloring, it's just kind of calming/fun. It should be a fun book, thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)