Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Thicker Than Water

Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer

* Received from NetGalley for review.

“She could call me Princess Sparklepants if she wants. I couldn’t care less about my name at this point.”

“I know she felt peaceful beside me, when everyone else feels like a pressure cooker full of anger, hate, and suspicion.”

“I’m sure you can fill in the blank.”

“I don’t know anything anymore, Charlotte. Not a damn thing.”

“Hard to be afraid of someone when you realize they’re a little afraid of you.”

“The last time I tried to show her something, she thought she could speak into the mouse.”

“I’m having a lot of feminine thoughts right now. Grandma would be so proud.”

“Warm, in fact, but it’s the kind of warmth that begs for someone to share it. I wish I could shift closer to him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)