Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Underwater

Underwater by Marisa Reichardt

* Received from NetGalley for review.

“That’s my rule: Nothing will ever hurt me if I don’t cross the threshold.

“Of course he meant was I physically sick, like with pneumonia or explosive diarrhea. Not mentally sick.”

“One second you’re whole, the next second you’ve melted.”

“You have a good laugh. Like when you hand one out, you mean it.”

“He will be a boy living out in the world.
I will be a girl peeking out from behind a curtain.”

“Sometimes it’s nice to know someone without having to talk all the time.”

“You should keep writing. Putting things down in words might help you to process them.”

“Sometimes the things we are sure of aren’t true at all.”

“Why can’t I be happy to be alive instead of afraid of living?”

“I swim. I float. I breathe. I burn. I hope. I dream. I think. I wonder. I am.”

“Morgan, don’t you know? Making you laugh is my greatest accomplishment.”

“But loving isn’t the same as forgiving, and I still need to work on that.”

“Now reality is back. But it’s a good reality. It’s a promising one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)