Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review - Charmed

Charmed by Jen Calonita

* Received from NetGalley for review.

3 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

This series is so much fun. I love the whole Fairy Tale Reform School idea. Seeing these villains in a new light is great.

I still like the core group of friends but you get to see a different side of Gilly in this one and it takes awhile for her to learn her lesson.

The introduction of a new teacher makes for at least one interesting confrontation and promises to continue to be a great addition to the school.

It was a little too apparent who the bad guy was in this one. The ending was great but it makes me wonder where exactly the story can go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)