Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review - It's All Your Fault

It’s All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick

3 out of 5 gnomes

?????? =  What I felt a whole lot while reading this book. Is this satire? Because it sure reads like satire...

I was not sure what to feel while reading. I just know I wondered what exactly is going on here a lot.

Who talks like this?!?!?!?

Characters felt more like jokes than people. Not realistic at all even if the book was trying to be some kind of satire. I actually thought the author was trying to pull a whole Fight Club scenario at more than one point in the story.

There was some great humor though I guess I thought there was just going to be more to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)