Friday, April 8, 2016

Discussion Time - What do you think of the White Trash Zombie Series?

I really enjoy this series a lot. Angel is nowhere near perfect but she continues to grow as a person/character. I like that she is flawed and not your normal run of the mill paranormal woman. The dynamics between her and a lot of the other characters have a great realistic quality to them (you know it even makes the whole zombie thing feel like it could happen.) 

The zombies of this world are fascinating and their mythology continues to expand over the series. These are in no way normal zombies, they can do some incredible things and their society is really interesting. I like that even five books in now that you never know what's going to happen next, it really keeps things exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I haven't read the latest book, but I'm looking forward to it. It's one of the best zombie book series out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, yes I loved the latest book (you should read it ASAP). Have to agree with you that it's one of the best zombie series too. I love the whole system/way that these zombies work. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)