Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Walk the Edge

Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry

* Received from NetGalley for Review


“THERE ARE LIES in life we accept.”

“I’d like to somehow find the courage to be on the outside who I am on the inside.”

“Dad says the worst indigestion to have is from a girl.”

“Army boys do buy drinks and they are glorious dancers.”

“Are you smiling?” Chevy asks. “Shit, you’re smiling again. That’s the second time in days. Gotta admit, that scares the hell out of me.”

“The world has such a double standard and girls are on the bottom of this filth-ridden pond.”

“On the inside, I’m smiling like an idiot. I may also be smiling like an idiot of the outside.”

“I’m sorry about what everyone has said about you, and I’m sorry everyone’s words made it worse.”

“The boy everyone sees but nobody knows is with the girl who everybody knows but nobody sees.”

“People take their insecurities out on the thing or person that makes them feel threatened.”

“Sweetheart, you’re all black sheep.”

“The innocence of her statement is like a hug and an ache at the same time.”

“It’s a million things in one brief moment and it’s something I don’t understand and never want to live without.”

“Warmth settles into my heart—saving people is what Razor does.”

“Once something’s in our brain, it doesn’t stop.”

“Don’t let your fears create walls or define you.”

“I never knew that being fearless could be so terrifying.”

“Killing yourself doesn’t solve your problems. It just hands them to somebody else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)