Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - White Trash Zombie Gone Wild

White Trash Zombie Gone Wild by Diana Rowland

“All was right in my world. Time for a sandwich.”

“Life was too short to hold more than a handful of grudges.”

“’Sides, I’m the only one who gets to say how creepy weird you are.”

“It was like being on Mr. Rogers’ shit list. You had to fuck up like a champ to get there.”

“It was the best goddamn hug in the history of hugs.”

“I’d know that ass anywhere.”

“Old mail and miscellaneous trash littered a floor that had never known the sweet kiss of a vacuum.”

“Fuck yeah, science!”

“...and I had a black belt in redneck pissed-off-bitch dirty fighting.”

“Don’t kill yourself for someone else’s dream. Fuck that noise!”

““You’re my best friend. You know that, right?”

“This was a mess wrapped in a shitstorm and stuffed into a clusterfuck.”

“You’re also a judgmental bitch, so fuck you.”

“Second off, I’m already going to hell, and I’d rather not grease the slide.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)