Monday, June 13, 2016

Mini Review - Mr. and Mr. Smith

Mr. and Mr. Smith by HelenKay Dimon

3 out of 5 gnomes

I liked the chemistry between Fisher and Zach and the whole spy vs spy vibe of it all. They don’t exactly have the best foundation but I think they might actually last.

I really liked the characters, I think I just wanted to know a lot more about all of them though. I felt like I'd been dropped into a season finale of a TV show and just kind of had to roll with it.

The whole squad is entertaining and I think the story has plenty of interesting places left to explore. This book has a world and characters that I'd be very interested in reading more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)