Monday, September 12, 2016

Mini Review - No Parking at the End Times

2 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

I wanted to read the story based on the blurb. I think I was just expecting more from it all.

Abigail seemed a lot too accepting of the whole cult thing. I know you listen to your parents but when they go completely off the rails I think most people would hopefully try to find a way out a whole lot sooner.

Her brother almost has the right idea but definitely doesn’t go about it the right way.

The ending just kind of made me mad. I felt really unbelievable like they just waved a magic wand or something now and POOF, everything is okay. I think I just needed more information for everything and for the book to feel more believable.

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)