Monday, October 17, 2016

Review - Holding Up the Universe

Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

This book was full of drama but with some great humor too.

Jack and Libby have plenty of problems sure and there are a lot of interesting choices made by both of them. My brain pretty much consisted of a running commentary telling them to just talk to each other. Plus tell someone about your problems....

The dual point of view really helped the book and made it so I didn't want to stop reading. Their groups of friends and the background characters helped the story shine too.

I really liked that the parents were in the picture because most of the time you got to see all the support from them.

The ending was great and gives you hope for the future of these characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)