Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review - Miss Frost Ices the Imp

Miss Frost Ices the Imp by Kristen Painter

3 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

I liked but didn’t love this second book. The characters are still awesome and everything but the mystery just didn’t feel big enough this time and the consequences and danger weren’t really there for the most part. It kind of read more like a short story than a whole book if that makes sense.

The love triangle feels a bit more grating this time. I really hope it’s featured less in the next book. There were a couple of loose ends I’m wondering about too that hopefully get resolved ASAP.

My favorite development in this book had to be Spider, that is one entertaining cat. I also like how connected the whole town is and how relationships continue to grow.


Overall a good addition to the series and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)