Monday, March 20, 2017

Review - Bull

Bull by David Elliott

* Read via NetGalley for review
* Book will be published March 28, 2017


5 out of 5 gnomes


If you love mythology and retellings of myths than this story is categorically for you. I adored it and kind of wish more myths were told this way because this book definitely breathes new life into this very old story.

It’s told in verse and just works so very well. You get to hear from all of the characters through their own unique verses. These are some rather interesting points of view. I think my favorite character is Poseidon, his verses have the most hilarious parts.

This book was just fun to read and will have you smiling more often than not. If you don’t mind f-bombs every once in awhile they just go right along with the tone of the story.

Even though you most likely know how the story ends, it’s a heck of a ride getting there and the pages just fly by.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good and cover is also nice. Need to get a copy for myself. Thanks for sharing it with us, hope it will be worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing review with us as such reviews always made my decision easy while choosing something to read. Good post

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)