Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Quick Review - By Your Side

By Your Side by Kasie West

3 out of 5 gnomes

I work in a library so the whole being trapped in a library aspect made me want to read this book. Lets just say that I know people have been very close to being locked in the library here before...but the place is always double checked by security too. It's a cool concept but I'm not sure how feasible it would be so you have to suspend your disbelief and just kind of go with it.

Dax and Autumn have some great chemistry. He's the loner/bad boy that nobody gets she's the photography person who has a lot of friends. The book is without a doubt predictable as heck. There are some definite eye rolling moments but then I just kept on reading. Let's just say Autumn has some rather oblivious friends. Saying all that though, I just couldn't stop reading. It's like one of those bad TV shows that you just can't stop watching.

Overall a quick yet not very surprising read that still manages to make you care about these characters.

2 comments:

  1. I love the premise of it, it sounds so cute! I love the idea of being locked in a library and finding love? Great review!

    Cass @ Words on Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does have a great premise. Thanks, here's hoping you like it if you check it out. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)