Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My Favorite Quotes/Lines: The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart

The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis


Fascinating? He’s going to starve!” I flicked my ears in horror. “I told you humans had pebbles for brains!”

“I would walk my way down this mountain, I would find myself a livelihood, whatever that might mean … and I would eat as much chocolate as I wanted, forever!”

“I’d grown up in a cavern. I liked holes in the wall.”

“I just wished that all the horses I passed didn’t look so delicious.”

Oops. Maybe I was showing a few too many teeth in my smile. I relaxed my face muscles and saw his shoulders sag in response.”

“Or are you ready to throw out that batch of your life that went sour, mix yourself up a new one, and work to your last breath to make it the best you possibly can?”

“Human society was so complicated. Why couldn’t I just roar at people to make them do what was necessary?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)